Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkeys and Spines and what I'm thankful for

All joking aside, I am truly thankful for chiropractic and how it has changed my life.  I was a very sick child.  Headaches, joint pain, skin trouble, breathing problems, sore throat, etc, etc.  I was so sick that I swore I would never have children because I would not want anyone to grow up feeling like that.  Then, at age 20, I discovered chiropractic and almost miraculously started getting well.  Recovering from my childhood has been a long road, but chiropractic care has seen me through every step of the way.  Not by treating my symptoms, but by allowing me to heal.  

The best part is what I am most thankful for.  Chiropractic gave me the confidence to raise a healthy vibrant child.  Every day I celebrate the joy of having my daughter Elena in my life.  She doesn't know what sickness is, or medicine, or pain.  She only knows joyful, vibrant health and growth.  We couldn't have done it without chiropractic.  So, thank you chiropractic for empowering me to have the best thing in my life, my daughter Elena!


No comments:

Post a Comment